We were born too late to explore the earth and too early to explore the stars. Our adventure is a technological adventure. New and innovative tools help us better connect, deliver information, and conduct business with our constituents, patients, clients, and customers.
The future of business communication is coming faster than we think and it’s happening live. We can craft targeted messages depending on who the consumer is, what platform they are consuming the message on, and where the consumer is located. Deep customization leads to personalization which strengthens the relationship between consumers and businesses. We won’t just be marketing. We will be providing.
Ready for the future? We’re incredibly excited about:
• the popularization of 3D printing,
• the release of augmented reality interfaces such as Google Glasses,
• breakthroughs in quantum computing,
• use of social media as a service channel rather than a promotional channel,
• aerospace breakthroughs (Virgin Galactic Space).
To 2013, may it be a truly incredibile year for humankind.